Proactively Alert Shoppers to Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Holiday Shipping Graphics
The 2022 holiday shopping season is here and it’s going to be record-breaking! eCommerce has seen substantial growth due to the global pandemic and while brick-and-mortar businesses are back to normal, consumers continue to embrace the convenience of online shopping.
One of the biggest challenges eCommerce store owners have faced throughout the year is shipping delays. While delays are typical during peak periods, this year’s expected demand may make them worse. Since most holiday orders will contain gifts, we recommend you display deadlines for placing orders for holiday delivery in key areas of your website so they can plan accordingly. Some of these areas may include:
- A pop-up when someone visits your store.
- On your shipping and/or customer service info page.
- At the checkout.
Additionally, use the power of your social media channels and email marketing to instill a sense of urgency for your customers to order early by letting them know about your deadlines and even offer them a deal if they order now.
To help convey your holiday shipping deadlines, we’re offering a special graphics package. These images are eye-catching and festive, but more importantly, they convey important shipping deadlines your customers need to be aware of before placing their order.
Four Different Design Choices
Our designers have chosen four different designs for you to choose from, each with its own festive look and feel.
Two Different Layout Choices
We have two different layout choices to choose from. “Deadline” simply shows a shipping method and the last day a customer can place an order in order to receive it in time for the holiday. “Transit Time” is designed for those stores that break shipping out by transit days and is often used in combination with a zone shipping map.
If you’re not sure which is right for your store, we suggest choosing “Deadline,” as it’s the most straightforward.
Our Holiday Shipping Graphics Package is available for $49 and includes:
- Choice of ONE design style (Winter Wonderland, Peppermint, Evergreen, or Frosty)
- Choice of ONE layout style (Deadline or Transit Time)
- Customized image title text, or use default
- Customized shipping disclaimer text, or use default
- Graphics provided in .PNG and .PSD formats
- Graphics provided in THREE sizes: 1080×1080, 800×600, 800×400 (custom sizes available, up to a maximum of THREE)
- Download an order form based on your design choice:
- Fill out all the required information in the form.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- A representative will contact you to confirm your order and collect payment.
- Designs will be complete within 5 business days.