Quick and Easy Editing for Shopify, BigCommerce, Verizon Small Business Essentials, and WordPress websites.
Magic Edit for Google Chrome
Magic Edit is a powerful editing tool that gives you easy access to areas of your store or website. Once installed, simply right-click the Magic Edit icon that automatically appears to access the shortcut menu with all the available actions for the site you’re working on. By using these shortcuts you’ll save time and mouse-clicks by eliminating the need to go to your site’s backend before editing.
We’re confident that Magic Edit will save you precious time editing your store or website and are happy to provide you with this free tool that allows you to:
- Edit. Access edit screens for orders, products/items, pages, posts, collections, categories, etc.
- Create. Create new items, pages, posts, categories, etc.
- Access Tools. Built-in tools allow you to test for speed, structured data markup, HTTPS readiness*, and more.
- Monitor Performance. Easily view the Google Analytics Product Performance Report^ while on an individual item page.
Magic Edit for Google Chrome is built by the team at Your Store Wizards as a free tool for our clients and others looking to save time while editing their eCommerce store or WordPress~ website/blog. Certain features may not be available on all supported platforms, see below for details.
- Platforms: BigCommerce, Shopify, Verizon Small Business Essentials, WordPress
- Self Installable? Yes
- Installation Fee: $0
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Compatible With: Google Chrome for Desktop (Mac and PC)
* Feature not available for BigCommerce or Shopify.
^ Feature not available for Verizon Small Business Essentials.
~ Compatible with self-hosted Word Press websites. Support for WordPress.org websites is not available. HTTPS readiness test, Google Analytics Product Performance report, and eCommerce features are not available for Word Press users.