Simply the Easiest Way to Manage WebDAV Files in BigCommerce!
WebDAV File Manager
Have you ever wished for an easier way to upload, edit, and manage WebDAV files in BigCommerce without having to download and install a separate WebDAV client, like Cyberduck, on your computer?
Well, now there is thanks to the WebDAV File Manager from Your Store Wizards!
With our easy-to-use web-based interface you have full access to all WebDAV files and functions right from your BigCommerce control panel that can be accessed from anywhere.
Two Tools in One
The WebDAV File Manager is actually two tools in one, a media manager and file manager.
- Media Manager allows you to quickly upload images, videos, PDFs, audio files, and more to your store that can then be embedded into item and info pages, blog posts, or even shared on social media. For stores that offer downloadable product spec sheets in PDF format, this is a lifesaver!
Media Manager Highlights
- Drag and drop files, or browse to upload in a flash
- Quickly find existing files by using the built-in search/filter
- Create sub-directories for better file organization
- Add caption and ALT-tags to images for use when embedding
- Move files from one directory to another
- Delete files in one click
- Automatically generate code for embedding media on pages with the ability to choose image size, whether to lazy load, and other options!
File Library Highlights
- Familiar “file explorer” interface for ease-of-use
- Create new files and directories
- Cut, copy, paste, and delete existing files
- Show or hide hidden files
Free Technical Support
WebDAV File Manager is built and supported by Your Store Wizards – a BigCommerce Elite Developer Partner with 25 years of experience building eCommerce stores and providing custom programming solutions for our clients. Like all our apps, we provide free technical support and onboarding assistance.
- Platforms: BigCommerce
- Self Installable? Yes
- Installation Fee: $0
- Monthly Service Fee: $12 with a 3-day free trial!
Support & Usage Videos
How to Enable WebDAV and Connect to the App
How to Enable WebDAV and Connect to Your Store Tools